Sunday, April 13, 2008

This is the newest edition to my kitchen. Thanks to Jessie over at Cakespy! I'm just totally in love, I think it's fantastic! I messaged her about a wedding themed piece as a gift for my kitchen and this is what we came up with.

The line is from an ee cummings poem, one of which was very important in the beginning of my relationship with my husband. Falling in love is SCARY and this poem spoke to me due to my husband's work with birds of prey. I actually have a ridiculous phobia of birds, but they interest me (from afar... truly, hearing a bird "sing" makes me nauseas [yea, I'm crazy]). Eventually I began to refer to my husband as bird and it stuck!

I am just so thrilled with my new picture, so I thought I'd share!

I'm well on my way to making my own little photography studio for food, my EGO lights should make it here next week, so expect some stellar looking food in the next coming weeks!

2 comments:

Cakespy said...

It was so much fun to do this for you--you two are the cutest couple, like, ever! I hope it will make your day a little sweeter whenever you look at it! :-) I love ee cummings too. ;-)

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

That's soooo cute! :) :)